Since having a baby I just don't have time to...well to do anything. But especially talk to all the family and friends I have. I'm not sure if I'll be much better at keeping a blog, but maybe while I'm up feeding in the middle of the nights I'll be able to write a quick update here and there.
Magnolia Mae is officially 1 month old today. Yay! It's fun to see her grow and change everyday. Sometimes it's hard to see the change when I'm with her all day everyday, so I'm trying to take breaks here and there. I've realized when I take occasionally breaks from being a 'mom' I'm way better at it. It gives me time to breath and remember I'm still a human that has hobbies and interests and important opinions other than how to change a diaper or the best ways to breast feed and sleep at the same time.
Other than that it has been a good summer so far, my brother came out
for a visit this past week which was wonderful to say the least. Also, I
recently started training for a 10K. Interestingly enough I hate
running, but since having a baby I have found it to be pretty
enjoyable.
Well that is all the time I have for today, I'll end with a few pictures of some cute people in my life.
Here is a picture of Magnolia on the 1 month day: I think she was mad at me.
And another, I just took this, so adorable.
I love your blog. And yes, it is a very mommy thing to do. Good luck with the running
ReplyDelete