**By the way, if I start sounding a little crazy and there's so many grammatical errors it starts becoming impossible to read, its probably because I haven't gone to bed yet.
In all actuality change is something that I look forward to each day. You might say that no one really likes change, but this girl right here really does. Some days when I'm feeling bored, I'll do something a little crazy to spice up my life. It could be as crazy as getting a new piercing or as simple as dying my hair. To be honest, Erik and I have moved six times since we've been married, one time down to Zion. Most of those moves were driven by my desire for change.
Anywho, the time is coming quickly for a pretty big change in our little family. Who knows where we'll go!
My top picks are listed below, minus the last one, I just figure that one has a pretty good chance of winning.
Oregon:
Pros: It has the best of both worlds; you have the ocean, some mountains, California next door, 'green' environment where they offer recycling, plenty of hiking and camping, and the redwood forest isn't too far away!
Cons: A lot of rain
Washington:
Pros: You are close to Canada, Seattle, Farmers Markets, 'green' environment, the ocean, some mountains, plenty of hiking and camping, and it's just so beautiful!
Cons: A lot of rain
East Coast/New Hampshire: I don't know to much about the east it just seems so wonderful!
Pros: Completely different from any place we've lived, trees, fall, closer to my brother, and I've heard there's lots of hiking you can do
Cons: Far away from most of our family, and far away from the mountains and canyons
Colorado:
Pros: Pretty close to family, mountains and canyons, great weather, plenty of hiking and camping, they have both mountain ranges and prairie land, close to the cabin and it's familiar
Cons: None that I can think of other than Denver and Colorado Springs.
Salt Lake City:
Pros: Close to friends and family, Zion National Park, tons of different mountains and canyons with hiking and camping, lots of sunshine and its familiar
Cons: No change, lack of diversity, and cold 6 months out of the year
To be honest, I probably could be happy anywhere we go.
I have Erik, Magnolia, and Charlie and they are where I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment